Games Masters Needed!
Are you looking for a part time job that's fun, social and creative? Come join us at Head Games San Francisco! We're looking for people to help us host and run our escape room games.
Our ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, reliable, quick learners, with excellent attention to detail. Most importantly applicants should have a knack for customer service and hospitality. Acting, comedy or improv experience and an enthusiasm for games and entertaining people is also a plus.
Work hours may vary week to week, but availability 2 to 5 days a week including some weekends and evenings is necessary.
Duties may include any of the following:
- setting/resetting game materials
- player registration, briefing, support during games
- preparing and repairing game materials for games
- answering emails and phone calls, helping customers with bookings
- light, sound and special effects operation
Applicants should be able to:
- Follow detailed instructions with minimal oversight
- Memorize and perform a small number of character lines and actions
- Communicate clearly to support and guide players
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
- Be punctual, reliable and well-presented
- Perform simple administrative tasks and operate basic technology
Depending on your skill set and interests there may be potential for your role to grow over time to include duties such as marketing, acting, puzzle design, electronics, programming, construction or art production.
Applicants should apply in writing to email@example.com
Please include a cover letter and resume.